There are many challenges via social media, that it’s hard to keep up with them. A child from the Bronx, New York was rushed to a burn unit after a prank gone wrong.
According to New York 1 News, 11-year-old Jamoneisha Merritt felt boiling water poured on her while she fell asleep at a party on Monday. The party was located on Findlay Ave in the Melrose section of the Bronx. She was taken to Harlem Hospital, but was reported to be in stable condition.
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING PHOTOS ARE GRAPHIC
Photo: 1 of 3
A 12-year-old has been arrested on felony charges for her involvement in the prank.