When getting high goes wrong.
Actress Kat Graham allegedly got too high off a cannabis brownie during a trip to Palm Springs.
According to TMZ, the Vampire Diaries actress was visiting Two Bunch Palms Resort & Spa near Palm Springs last month when she allegedly started throwing up and passed out on a lawn.
A report from the resort said she was extremely paranoid, anxious, and seeing things.
TMZ obtained the 911 call, which can be heard here. As far as the health of the actress, she is said to be doing fine now.