Connect with us

The Hollywood Unlocked

Man who Chugs Entire Bottle of Tequila for $630 Dies Moments Later

News

Man who Chugs Entire Bottle of Tequila for $630 Dies Moments Later

A bet that went completely wrong tragically ends the life of a young man.

23-year-old, Kelvin Rafael Mejía, died from alcohol poisoning after drinking an entire bottle of tequila in a Dominican nightclub.

Mejia  decided to wager  in a bet between a group of friends for $630. He was taped on camera downing the bottle in one setting. Soon after he was given the money, he passed out and collapsed on the floor and never regained consciousness.

According to El Universal, the bet began after Mejia approached a table where a group of clients were betting money on how much tequila they could drink in one go and he asked to join in.

The Dominican Republic’s medical examiner revealed that the man died from alcohol intoxication.

Continue Reading
You may also like...
Click to comment

More in News

Advertisement

Exclusive

Trending

Advertisement

Contributors

To Top