Connect with us

The Hollywood Unlocked

11-Year-Old Boy Dies After Suspected Allergic Reaction To Fish Smell

Photo Credit: Twitter/ NY Post

News

11-Year-Old Boy Dies After Suspected Allergic Reaction To Fish Smell

11-Year-Old Boy Dies After Suspected Allergic Reaction To Fish Smell

An 11-year-old boy’s life was cut short after having an allergic reaction to the smell of fish.

Camron Jean-Pierre from New Jersey traveled all the way to Brooklyn with his father to spend New Year’s Day with his grandmother. A member from the family was in the middle of cooking fish when Camron began to feel ill.

RELATED: “So Senseless”: 7-Year-Old Girl Shot and Killed In Car At Walmart Parking Lot 

The fish fumes overwhelmed the boy and caused him to pass out, according to The New York Post. Camron’s father Steven Jean-Pierre said he was aware of his allergy but it usually never gets severe. He also shared that his son has asthma.

“It just so happens they were cooking it when we came in,” Jean-Pierre said. He added, “I [tried] to give him the machine—that usually works—but it didn’t take, and then I just called the ambulance,” said the heartbroken father.

As he waited for an ambulance to arrive, Jean-Pierre tried to resuscitate his son with CPR,

“It felt like he had no pulse. I [tried] to give him CPR and he came back,” but the boy slipped away, he added to the Post.

He was taken to Brookdale Hospital where he could be treated. Jean-Pierre said before his son went in and out of consciousness, he gave his dad two kisses and shared his last words which were,

“Daddy, I love you.” Jean-Pierre said. “My son was the best. He made everyone around him happy. He made his dad happy. That was my prince, man. He was my everything.”

Press Play Below For More:

RELATED: 10-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Dryer After Playing Hide And Seek

Source

Click to comment

More in News

Exclusive

Trending

Contributors

To Top