Connect with us

The Hollywood Unlocked

Soulja Boy Pulls Video Game Consoles, Facing Possible Legal Action

Meeno/Big Hassle

News

Soulja Boy Pulls Video Game Consoles, Facing Possible Legal Action

Soulja Boy’s new gaming consoles have been pulled off the market after their release early last month!

RELATED: Soulja Boy Says He Made $250K In 1 Day Via New Video Game Venture, Techies Claim It’s A Scam 

Soulja Boy claims he “didn’t have a choice” in removing his self-named SouljaGame Console and SouljaGame Handheld from his website. The new product supposedly contained more than 800 and 3,000 built-in games, respectively. Not surprising to techies, things all came to an end recently when the “Crank That” rapper announced they were no more as he took to Twitter.

“I had to boss up, I didn’t have a choice,” he tweeted Monday.

Accused by many as a knock-off Nintendo, the 28-year-old attempted to clear up rumors of getting sued by Nintendo a week ago. The tweet has since been deleted.

“For anyone who thinks that Nintendo is going to sue me you’re retarded,” he wrote.

“Nothings going to happen everything is legit. My console isn’t going anywhere trust me.”

Sadly enough, the removal of his consoles has many thinking Nintendo threatened legal action but no further details have been revealed. As usual, the Twitter trolls came in full force once the Atlanta native tweeted. Check out some of the tweets below:

Gaming publication GamesRadar scrutinized the legitimacy of the consoles and said they seemed to be the same as the devices released from Abernic.

RELATED: Soulja Boy Facing Lawsuit After Filming Chauffeur In Music Video Without Permission

Watch the video below for commentary on the product removal:

Source

 

 

Click to comment

More in News

Exclusive

Trending

Contributors

To Top