Connect with us

The Hollywood Unlocked

Connecticut Restaurant Closed After Decomposing Body Leaks Through Ceiling

Siam Corner Thai Kitchen
Photo Source: Facebook

Featured

Connecticut Restaurant Closed After Decomposing Body Leaks Through Ceiling

Connecticut Restaurant Closed After Decomposing Body Leaks Through Ceiling

Siam Corner Thai Kitchen, a Connecticut restaurant has temporarily closed after a decomposing body leaked liquid and odor through the kitchen’s ceiling.

While the incident occurred in late May, Officer Ryan Wilder arrived on scene after a women reported that she hadn’t seen or heard from her neighbor in a few days.


RELATED: Cause Of Death Revealed In Murder Of NYC Woman Stuffed In Suitcase


Additionally, Wilder wrote in his incident report, “I went into the restaurant and discovered a reddish brown substance dripping from the ceiling located behind the front counter of the restaurant. It appeared that the dripping substance was possibly blood. It was readily apparent that [name redacted] had been deceased for several days, as his body had begun stages of [decomposition].” Paramedics say the man possibly passed from natural causes.

Furthermore, the restaurant’s Facebook page shares that it remains closed; stating, “We [are] currently closed to bring the restaurant into compliance with all current fire codes.”

In addition, a staffer told VICE, “We hope we can open next week.” Adding, they’re not closed due to the incident upstairs — but for revelations that its ceiling isn’t up to city standards.


RELATED: When They See Us’ Star Jharrel Jerome Reveals Role Affected His Mental Health


#PressPlay below for more coverage on this story

Click to comment

More in Featured

Exclusive

Trending

Contributors

To Top