Fireworks Accident Kills Ohio Man In Front Of Children
A Toledo, Ohio community is mourning the loss of 61-year-old Floyd Temple after he passed during a fireworks accident, surrounded by the neighborhood children.
Local police say Temple was lighting large fireworks in his front yard when he accidentally lit one facing the wrong way, hitting him in his chest, dying instantly.
With neighbors and their children surrounding Temple for the show, one neighbor, Rick Tuggle, tells ABC 13, “It went off and his chest exploded, and [the kids]ran over to my house and told me about it. That’s when police showed up.”
#PressPlay below to learn how to safely use these pyrotechnics