Connect with us

The Hollywood Unlocked

KTLA Anchor Passed Away From Overdose After Inserting Crystal Meth Into His Anus

KTLA-TV

News

KTLA Anchor Passed Away From Overdose After Inserting Crystal Meth Into His Anus

KTLA Anchor Dies After Inserting Crystal Meth Into His Anus

RELATED: L.A. News Anchor Chris Burrous Found Dead Of A Suspected Overdose

KTLA anchor Chris Burrous’ cause of death has been confirmed as an overdose after inserting Crystal Meth into his anus.

As we reported, Burrous passed away back in December after he was found unresponsive at a motel.

The Blast reports that the L.A. County Medical Examiner states that he died from methamphetamine overdose after he was found at a Glendale motel. His death has been ruled as accidental.

Investigators state that Burrous met a man online at Grindr, where they set up a date and later met at a motel. Apparently, they had four previous interactions.

Burrous allegedly answered the door fully naked when his male partner arrived. The whole room was set up with S&M toys, lubrication jelly, and a massage bench. They allegedly engaged in sexual activity that included anal and oral sex.

During the night Burrous is reported to have inserted a “rock” of meth into his anus, after taking part in other sexual acts, he is said to have inserted another rock. The other man says that Burrous was fine until he heard Burrous making a grunting noise. He then flipped him onto his back when he noticed that he had vomited inside his S&M mask.

911 was called and Burrous was transported to hospital where he was later pronounced dead.

Burrous joined KTLA in 2011 and anchored over the weekends and covered news during the weekday mornings.

RELATED: Man Sues Cop For Anal Probe On Sidewalk, Stop Fingering Me, Bro!

Continue Reading
You may also like...
Click to comment

More in News

Exclusive

Trending

Contributors

To Top