Connect with us

The Hollywood Unlocked

Three-Year-Old Boy Dies After Falling Into A Grease Trap

Fox News

Featured

Three-Year-Old Boy Dies After Falling Into A Grease Trap

A New York toddler died after he fell into a grease trap at a Tim Hortons.

Fox News reports the boy’s mother brought him to her job at a Tim Horton’s restaurant in Rochester. The boy’s mother contacted police around 11 a.m. when he wandered away from her. A witness spotted the boy inside of the grease trap and rescued him then performed CPR. After police and first responders arrived at the scene, they performed CPR on him but was unsuccessful.

The Rochester Police Department reported that the three-year-old boy fell into a grease trap behind the restaurant and was unable to get out. He was transported to a local hospital but was pronounced dead upon arrival.

RELATED STORIES: Family Of Toddler Who Fell Off Of Cruise Blame Royal Caribbean

Rochester Police Department investigator Francis Camp said in a statement that the grease trap appeared to be “unsecured” and gave way when the toddler stepped on top of it.

“The lid gave way and he fell into the grease trap,”

“It looks like it was an unsecured lid.”

RELATED STORIES: Toddler Dies After Being Left In Hot Car On College Campus

The restaurant released a statement in the aftermath of the incident:

“What occurred today was a tragedy and on behalf of the Tim Hortons family, we offer our deepest condolences to the family and friends of the young boy who passed away,”

Press play to learn more in the video below.

SOURCE

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Featured

Exclusive

Trending

Contributors

To Top
close