Toni Braxton’s Niece Lauren Died From A Drug Overdose
The cause of death of Toni Braxton’s 24-year-old niece, Lauren, has been revealed to have been from a drug overdose.
According to E! News, the coroner’s report shows that Lauren Braxton died of a heroin overdose and fentanyl intoxication, after a friend found her on the floor of the kitchen. The manner has not yet been determined.
At the time of her passing back in April, her father had revealed to TMZ that she had passed away due to complications from her heart condition.
Following her death, the Braxton family released a statement, saying, “We ask that you please respect the family’s privacy in this time of sadness and loss.”
View this post on Instagram
RELATED: Toni Braxton’s Niece Dies At Age 24