Connect with us

The Hollywood Unlocked

Woman Goes Into Anaphylactic Shock After Swallowing Partner’s Semen

Baby Gogo

News

Woman Goes Into Anaphylactic Shock After Swallowing Partner’s Semen

A woman from Spain suffered a severe allergic reaction after she performed oral sex on her partner.

According to the Daily Mail, the 31-year-old woman swallowed her partner’s semen and started vomiting, had labored breathing then broke out into hives. She went to a local hospital to receive treatment after going into anaphylactic shock. It was revealed by medics that the woman was allergic to penicillin but told staff that she never took the antibiotic or ate any foods before she performed the sexual act.

After a series of tests, it was discovered that her partner took amoxicillin to treat his ear infection.

RELATED STORIES: Man Injected Semen Into His Arm To “Help” With His Back Pain

Doctors concluded that the woman had a case of allergic reaction caused by ‘seminal transfer of amoxicillin. Author Susan Almenara said the woman’s situation is the first of its kind in relation to allergies.

“Doctors concluded that the woman had a case of allergic reaction caused by ‘seminal transfer of amoxicillin. Author Susan Almenara said the woman’s situation is the first of its kind in relation to allergies.”

RELATED STORIES: Woman Says She Was Attacked With Semen-Filled Balloons

Alemanara also urged sexually active individuals to use condoms to prevent future situations.

“We think that as clinicians it is important to be aware of this phenomenon so was to inform and prevent potentially serious reactions in sensitised patients.We also recommend condom use during treatment with drugs that can induce hypersensitivity responses in partners.”

Press play to learn some fun facts about semen!

SOURCE

Click to comment

More in News

Exclusive

Trending

Contributors

To Top