Connect with us

The Hollywood Unlocked

Woman Requires Surgery After Swallowing Engagement Ring While Asleep

KGTV

News

Woman Requires Surgery After Swallowing Engagement Ring While Asleep

Woman Requires Surgery After Swallowing Engagement Ring While Asleep

RELATED: Doctors Discover 3lb Hairball In Young Girls Stomach

A San Diego woman had to have surgery after she ate her engagement in her sleep.

KGTV reports that Jenna Evans was asleep on Tuesday night when she dreamed that she and her fiancé, Bobby, were fighting with “bad guys” and during the fight Bobby told her she had to swallow her engagement ring to protect it.

Unfortunately, she woke up to find that the ring was missing.

“I had to wake Bobby up and say, ‘I did something really stupid last night,'” Evans said. “When I woke up and it was not on my hand, I knew exactly where it was: it was in my stomach.”

The couple then went to urgent care with x-ray showed that her ring was stuck in her stomach. She soon began to feel pain and doctors thought that surgery would be the best way to remove it.

“I was really happy because I don’t know if I can look at it and appreciate it in the same way, if I had to search for it,” Evans added.

The procedure went well and doctors were able to remove the ring from her stomach.

RELATED: Driver Kicks Pregnant Woman In The Stomach During Fight At A Chick-fil-A Drive-Thru

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in News

Exclusive

Trending

Contributors

To Top
close