Atlanta’s WSB-TV reports that rapper Young Dolph was robbed of $500,000 in jewelry and cash while he and an associate lunched at a local Cracker Barrel.
Fairburn, GA police state that the Memphis native dined at the Barrel around noon on Wednesday (Feb. 27), when employees alerted him that thieves broke into his custom vehicle, stealing nearly half a million in jewels and cash.
Additionally, items stolen from his custom camouflaged 2018 Mercedes-Benz G63 included: two diamond chains (~$84,000); two high-end watches (~$315,000); two pairs of Cartier sunglasses (~$24,700); a glock firearm; a Pirelli backpack (~$300); and 3 Apple products (~$3,700). Authorities continue to investigate.
- Diamond chain valued at approximately $27,000
- Another chain valued at approximately $57,000
- Richard Mille watch valued at approximately $230,000
- Patek Philippe watch valued at approximately $85,000
- Cartier sunglasses valued at $24,000
- Cartier sunglasses valued at $700
- Glock firearm
- Pirelli backpack valued at approximately $300
- Apple Macbook valued at $3,000, Apple Ipad valued at $500, Apple Airpods valued at $200
Police say Rapper Young Dolph’s SUV broken into outside Faiburn Cracker Barrel. $500K in items taken 4pm pic.twitter.com/uTAkw4MeNY
— Berndt Petersen (@BPetersenWSB) March 1, 2019
#PressPlay below to see Young Dolph in his latest video “On God”